Windows XP SP3 was actually a revolution in the design of the operating system, and compared to previous generations, Windows 98 and ME, there were many improvements in both the appearance and interface, and the content and core components of the operating system.
Despite the fact that the original version of the Windows was introduced in 2001, but not only in our beloved Iran, but in many countries, this Windows is used on a variety of devices, from personal computers to ATMs, which may be a non-stable Windows Vista forms the replacement of Windows XP, and also the need for stronger hardware in Windows after XP, the most important reasons for this non-migration to the newer Windows.
However, according to Microsoft, the life of this Windows system will be officially completed on April 8, 2014 or April 19, 2015 and there will be no new updates or support for this Windows.
Update: In May, Microsoft released a security update for Windows XP SP3 and an update for Internet Explorer 8, and announced that it would not be a current procedure and would not be repeated.
Update 2: Microsoft’s apparently will now release Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool for this Windows update.
There is an unwritten principle based on the experience that the more a Windows-especially Windows XP-editing and manipulation-and merely incorporating new updates-the better would be for Windows to follow this principle.
Features and Features of this version of Windows XP SP3:
– Includes updates provided by Microsoft until October 27, 2016, in other words, November 1395
– Without any tampering with the Windows registry and content
– Activation using the Geniune serial and without cracking
– Has Internet Explorer 8 with all updates
– Getting the latest SATA drivers installed on your laptop
Tips for this version of Windows XP SP3:
– The volume of this Windows is less than 700 MB and can be burned to a CD.
– Use slow speed to burn on compact discs.
– The latest version of Flash Player (220.127.116.117) provided at the time of the release of this Windows is installed with Windows.
– The Windows Media Player software is not updated on this Windows version 9.
– This release contains the latest Microsoft updates for Windows XP and, according to Microsoft, will not update it, and will only add a new security update.
( CPU: Pentium 233 megahertz (MHz) processor or faster (300 MHz is recommended
( RAM: At least 64 megabytes (MB) of RAM (128 MB is recommended
HDD: At least 1.5 gigabytes (GB) of available space on the hard disk
CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive –
Keyboard and a Microsoft Mouse or some other compatible pointing device –
Video adapter and monitor with Super VGA (800 x 600) or higher resolution –
Sound card –
Speakers or headphones –
Pictures of Windows XP
Serial needed to install:
Password (s): Download Here