The Paragon Hard Disk Manager software from Paragon Software is one of the most powerful hard disk partitioning or management software. With this software, you can easily perform tasks such as backing up hard drives or restoring files. Paragon Hard Disk Manager can also completely delete the hard disk so that its files can not be restored again.
Features of Paragon Hard Disk Manager:
- Auto Backup
- A comprehensive and integrated solution for backup and disaster recovery , partitioning , data managementand transfer.
- Connect and work with the machine virtually the same as that of the hard physical for partitioning are , and the ability to support and maintain the files in the virtual machine
- Support for GPT (GUID Partition Table) disks
- Support for Microsoft dynamic disks (simple, spanned, striped, mirrored, RAID-5)
- Support for Windows Storage Spaces
- Supports Apple Boot Camp configurations
- Easy management of multiple operating systems on a system
- Clear ssd are : the destruction of the irreversible data secure on- device storage SSD
- Use 10 different types of algorithms to clear information on disk
Software Tips Paragon Hard Disk Manager:
- This software has full features of Paragon partition Manager.
- The Premium version is the best version of this software versus Business and Suite and Professional versions. Compare the versions here .
Supported Operating Systems
Windows XP SP3
Windows Server 2012 R1
Windows Server 2012 R2
Windows 2011 Small Business Server
Windows Server 2008 Family
Windows Server 2003 Family
Windows 2000 Professional
Windows 2000 Server Family
CPU: Intel Pentium or compatible, 300 MHz or higher processor
RAM: At least 256 MB of RAM (512 or greater recommended)
Disk space: 250 MB (During the installation, additional free space (up to 1GB) will be required)
Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher
Read the Readme.txt file.
Password (s): Password: Download Here
32-bit version: 147 MB
64-bit version: 163 MB