Office 2010 After Office 2007, which was actually the 12th edition of the suite, was released in April 2010, its RTM edition, and was released as a 14th release; the reason for this was the 13th edition!
However, Microsoft provided the first 64-bit editions of Office in the 2010 version of Windows for Windows XP, which meant that 64-bit Windows XP could not use this office.
Updating the interface, increasing relative speed, and new tools and effects for editing images and slideshows, and … were the ones that differentiated Office 2010 from earlier versions.
The second service pack for Office 2010 was released in July 2013, and this time Microsoft did not provide an official version integrated with this service pack. Therefore, we present the most up-to-date and most up-to-date version of this collection; in this release, the MSDN Office 2010 image is integrated with Service Pack 2 and includes all updates released.
Features and features of the Office 2010 suite:
– Improve access and speed up various operations
– There is no significant difference between the user interface and the 2007 version and hence the need to revisit it
– Has new and relatively new tools for editing images
– Enjoy new PowerPoint software effects
This version of the Visio Pro and Project Pro software does not include the following software:
Microsoft Word 2010 SP2
Microsoft Excel 2010 SP2
Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 SP2
Microsoft Access 2010 SP2
Microsoft Outlook 2010 SP2
Microsoft InfoPath 2010 SP2
Microsoft Publisher 2010 SP2
Microsoft OneNote 2010 SP2
Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010 SP2
Microsoft Visio viewer 2010 SP2
Office 2010 Tips:
– The Build version of the Office suite changes after the update, which is included in the title.
– If you use most of this collection and especially Word software for Persian texts. Optimizes the settings underneath the environment for this; from the File menu, click Options. In the Language tab, in the Choose Editing Languages section, select the Farsi language and click Set as Default. Also, to display numbers in Persian, go to the Advanced tab and in the Show document content section, put Numeral on the Context. Note that before doing this, the Windows language must also include Persian.
Operating System: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
CPU: 500 MHz processor or Above
Memory: 256 MB RAM
The most complete crack is located in the Crack folder; the other cracks are available from here .
Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus SP2 14.0.7234.5000 June 2019 x86
Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus SP2 14.0.7234.5000 June 2019 x64
MS Office 2010 SP2 Pro Plus VL X86 en-US APR 2019 – Gen2
MS Office 2010 SP2 Pro Plus VL X64 en-US APR 2019 – Gen2
Password (s): Download Here
32-bit version: 1.42 GB
64-bit version: 1.61 GB