Speech to text; this is what Nuance Dragon software does with the previous name Dragon NaturallySpeaking. The program was originally presented by Dragon Systems company DragonDictate, and then its first release, NaturallySpeaking, was introduced in 1997. After the acquisition of Nuance Communications, this software is currently being released. This software is a good alternative to typing English texts and has high accuracy and speed in converting sound to text. It is also used to use the computer to execute user’s voice commands.
Features and Features of Nuance Dragon Professional Individual :
– Detect and convert speech to text with extraordinary accuracy
– Very convenient operation speed especially when compared to typing
– Conducting a computer through voice commands such as searching the Internet, viewing emails, managing application software and …
– Artificial Intelligence – Detection of words, numbers, signs and … With the possibility of optimization and elimination of diagnostic errors.
– Support Bluetooth technology to remove wire and communicate more accurately
– Compatibility with various text-based software like Word
Nuance Dragon Tips :
– This program does not support Persian language and its English version is provided.
– The software is available in four versions, the Legal and then Professional versions are the most complete version. The Premium version is after these two versions and does not include some specialized features of the above versions and is in fact the most complete version of the software. Compare and download the features of the software on the manufacturer’s site.
– Version 14 of the Dragon NaturallySpeaking application has been renamed Dragon Professional Individual.
: System requirements:
– RAM: Minimum 2 GB for 32-bit Windows 7, 8.1 & 10; 4 GB for 64-bit Windows 7, 8.1 & 10 and Windows Server 2008 R2 & 2012
– CPU: An Intel dual core or equivalent AMD processor. Faster processors yield faster performance.
– Free hard disk space: 8GB
– Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8.1, 10 (32- and 64-bit); Windows Server 2008 R2 & 2012
– Internet Explorer 9 or higher or the current version of Chrome or Firefox for Online Help
– A sound card supporting 16-bit recording
– Built-in microphone or a Nuance-approved microphone.
Read the Readme.txt file.
Nuance Dragon Professional Individual 15.30.000.141
Nuance Dragon Professional Individual for Mac 6.0
Password (s): Download Here