macOS, formerly called OS X or earlier Mac OS is Apple’s proprietary operating system, macOS Sierra being the latest version of the operating system for PCs and Mac servers. The performance, stability, and security of this version of the operating system have increased dramatically.
With macOS Sierra, Mac players can get things done more easily, smarter, now with Split View, you can work with multiple applications at once, and easily browse favorite websites. Manage your emails in full screen with gesture definition. Easily record your notes in a checklist. Against the backdrop of the new capabilities of the operating system, a number of improvements have been made to the lower layers of the operating system to increase speed and efficiency, such as faster application openings, emails and pdf files, faster boot-up, and more. Arithmetic and heavy games as well as games will work well.
MacOS Sierra Features and Features:
- Increase the speed and efficiency, security and stability of the operating system
- Improved design
- Increase speed of opening PDFs (Apple claims 4x faster)
- Two-fold increase in switching speed between applications and display of emails
- 40% increase in program execution speed
- Increase the amount of memory available to the GPU from 1024MG to 1536MG
- Use Metal Graphical Interface to increase the speed and performance of specialized games and software
- Ability to run multiple programs together
- Better desktop space management
- Spotlight tool for searching news, weather, files, etc. (with natural language support eg search phrase presentation I made on Friday)
- Very convenient note-taking with the ability to convert notes to checklists, add photos, videos, links and maps to notes and more.
- Safari browser improvements such as pinning favorite websites, silencing feverish audio, playing HDTV videos with AirPlay
- Improved mapping and routing
- Introducing new, beautiful and standard fonts
macOS Catalina runs on Macs that support Mojave, except 2010–2012 Mac Pros:
- iMac: Late 2012 or newer
- iMac Pro: All models
- Mac Pro: Late 2013 or newer
- Mac Mini: Late 2012 or newer
- MacBook: Early 2015 or newer
- MacBook Air: Mid-2012 or newer
- MacBook Pro: Mid-2012 or newer, with non-Retina models
Burn the image file to DVD or USB and install the operating system. You can also use TransMac software in Windows.
The embedded version is the original version of the Mac App Store and is in DMG format without tampering.
macOS Catalina 10.15 (19A583) Multilingual Mac App Store
macOS Mojave 10.14.6 (18G103) Multilingual Mac App Store
macOS High Sierra v10.13.6 (17G2208) Mac App Store
File password (s): Download Here