Luminar is a popular Mac image editing program that is now available in Windows. This editor is very simple and beautifully designed and offers many tools to correct image problems and edit photos. Like Photoshop , this program displays layouts to allow individual layers to be edited. A change history is also stored and can be reverted to each step. Luminar has a very nice and simple graphical interface , and most editing can be done with a few clicks and resizing of specified fields. The app’s settings section allows you to customize the app’s appearance to your liking and abilities.
The application environment can be customized depending on what area of your graphic you plan to work with. For example, photographers need some tools more than others, or designers have more in common with drawing and painting tools. With just one click, you can change the work environment to suit your core business. Of course, there is also the possibility of defining new and custom workplaces. The laminar filters section can be considered a strength; there are over 35 powerful filters in this section that can apply any effect to different images. Filters all have a simple and straightforward visual guide that lets you see how they work. It is also capable of editing RAW images and supports many digital cameras raw images.
Features and Features of Luminar Software:
- Beautiful, professional, yet simple graphical interface
- More than 300 image editing tools
- Featuring 35 powerful filters to do artwork on images
- Separate work environments for different purposes
- Ability to define new workplaces
- Ability to edit RAW images
- And …
– Windows-based PC hardware with mouse or similar input device.
– Direct X 10 compatible Graphics Cards or better.
– Intel Core i3 processor or better.
– Memory 4 GB RAM or more.
– Operating System Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
– Hard disk 2 GB free space, SSD for best performance.
– Display 1280 × 768 size or better.
Listed in the Readme file in the Crack folder.
Use the Host Blocker tool to add addresses to the Host file.
File password (s): Download Here
Installed version: 619 MB
Portable Version: 361 MB
Mac OS Version: 222 MB