Metashape, formerly called PhotoScan by Agisoft, is a standalone software product that performs photogrammetric processing of digital images and production of 3D spatial data. This software is based on the latest 3D multi-view renovation technology that works with custom images and action in both controlled and uncontrolled conditions. Photos can be taken in any situation and the reconstructed object is visible in at least two photos. Both image alignment and 3D modeling are fully automated.
Features and Features of PhotoScan or Agisoft Metashape software:
- Processing a variety of images, Auto Calibration, Frame (including Fisheye), Spherical and Cylindrical Cameras, Multi Camera Projection Support
- Editing elaborate model for accurate results, classification points to customize geometry reconstruction, output to .LAS file to take advantage of classic point-of-care data processing
- Digital terrain level or model (depending on project type), Geographical reference based on EXIF metadata, EPSG System Support Registry Support (WGS84, UTM)
- Built-in tools for measuring distance, area and volume, for complex metric analysis, Metashape products can be easily transferred to external tools in a variety of formats.
- Entering GCP to control the accuracy of the results, a scale tool for locating the reference distance without performing positioning equipment
- In addition to batch processing, Python script is a way to save human interference, a parameter format for several similar datasets
- Upload Sketchfab resources directly and export to various popular formats
Metashape System Requirements
Windows XP or later (32 or 64 bit)
RAM: Minimum of 2GB of RAM / Recommended 12GB
Listed in the Readme file in the Crack folder.
32-bit version: 140 MB
64-bit version: 164 MB
Linux Version: 144 MB
Mac version: 148 MB