Agisoft PhotoScan, a new name for Agisoft Metashape, is an independent software product that produces photogrammetric processing of digital images and the production of 3D spatial data. This software is based on the latest 3D multi-vision upgrade technology that works with both custom and uncontrolled images in both controlled and uncontrolled conditions. Photos can be taken in any situation, and the body is visible in at least two photos. Both image alignment and 3D modeling are fully automated.
Features and features of PhotoScan or Agisoft Metashape:
- Processing various types of images, automatic calibration, frame (including fisheye), spherical and cylindrical cameras, multi-camera projects support
- Elaborate elaborate model for accurate results, classification points to customize geometry remodeling, output to .LAS file to take advantage of the classic point-of-view data processing
- Digital terrain level or model (depending on project type), geographic reference based on EXIF metadata, EPSG registry support system coordination (WGS84, UTM)
- Inner measurements for measuring distance, area and volume. For complex metric analysis, PhotoScan products can be easily transferred to external devices in a variety of formats.
- Entering GCP to control the accuracy of the results, the scale tool to put the reference distance without implementing positioning equipment
- In addition to batch processing, the Python script is a way to save human intervention, a parameter template for several similar datasets
- Directly upload Sketchfab resources and export to various popular formats
Windows XP or later (32 or 64 bit)
RAM: Minimum of 2GB of RAM / Recommended 12GB
The Readme file is included in the Crack folder.
Password (s): Download Here
32-bit version: 128 MB
64-bit version: 154-172 MB
Mac OS version: 140 MB
Linux version: 142 MB