The Adobe XD, formerly called Adobe Experience Design, was built to meet the needs of today’s UX / UI designers, making everyday tasks easy with the precision and advanced visual tools it offers. Using the time-saving feature such as a flexible source you can create everything from low-density frames to fully interactive example for each page in minutes. Use an overview of static designs to an interactive prototype. Make changes to your design and automatically see your prototype update without syncing. Adobe XD is native to Mac and Windows operating systems and is part of Creative Cloud. As with Photoshop and Illustrator, you get precision, speed and easy integration.
Features and Features of Adobe XD:
- Release Feedback Prototype: Create shared links to get feedback on your designs, or embed them in Behance or a web page. Visitors can comment directly on prototypes and specific sections of your design. When they post their comments, they will be notified, and can easily refresh their browsers to see your changes.
- Panel: Create character colors and styles for easy reuse by adding them to the panel, which automatically includes symbols. Edit any color or personality style in the panel and the changes are reflected throughout your document.
- Creative Cloud Library: By integrating the Creative Cloud Library you can access raster images, colors and personality styles created in Photoshop CC, Illustrator CC and other Creative Cloud applications from within XD and use them anywhere in your documents do.
System requirements for Adobe XD on desktop
macOS 10.11 and later
- CPU: 1.4 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB
- Non-retina display (Retina recommended)
- Internet connection and registration are required for software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to online services.
For information on upgrading your macOS version, see Upgrading to macOS High Sierra .
Windows 10 Creators Update (64-bit) – Version 1703 (build 10.0.15063) or later with the following minimum configuration:
- CPU: 2 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB
- 2 GB of available hard-disk space for installation; more free space required during installation
- Display: 1280 x 800
- Graphics: Minimum Direct 3D DDI Feature Set: 10. For Intel GPUs, drivers released in 2014 or later are required. To find this information, launch ” dxdiag ” from the Run menu and select the ” Display ” tab.
New Version Features:
This software is available for free from version 8 of Adobe and does not require activation.
File password (s): Download Here
Windows version: 322 MB
Mac version: 444 MB