Adobe Acrobat Pro comes in both standard and professional versions, which is a more professional version; there is also a Reader version which, as its name implies, is for reading PDFs only.
The development of the PDF format (abbreviated as Portable Document Format and Portable Document Format) began in 1990. This format is used to render documents including text, images, and other items in a fixed format similar to the printed document. Adobe first demonstrated its official support for this format with the release of proprietary Acrobat software in 1993 and played an important role in its development.
Features of Adobe Acrobat Pro Software:
– Installed as a full-featured Office software extension
– Ability to combine multiple PDF documents together or fragment one document
– With a virtual printer and the ability to output PDFs from any software
– Convert PDFs to common image formats, HTML pages and Office suite documents
– Add links to text
– Ability to delete or add text, images, etc.
– Add a template or watermark to the document
– Attach a file to text
– Encrypt and protect PDF documents
– Document search capability
– Ability to reduce PDF documents size
– Persian language support
Adobe Acrobat Pro Program Tips:
– Document Cloud, or DC, is the name of the new version of this software.
– We will not be releasing ME versions after changing Adobe’s approach to supporting Farsi and adding this to new versions.
– To prevent the software from automatically updating after it runs, click the Preferences menu in the Edit menu and scroll to the last option that is Updater and select … Do not and click OK.
CPU: 1.3GHz or faster processor
( RAM: 512MB (1GB recommended)
HDD: 1.85GB of available hard-disk space
( VGA: 1024 × 768 screen resolution; Video hardware acceleration (optional
(Windows XP with Service Pack 3 for 32 bit or Service Pack 2 for 64 bit Windows Server 2003 R2 (32 bit and 64 bit –
(Windows Server 2008 or 2008 R2 (32 bit and 64 bit –
(Windows 7 (32 bit and 64 bit –
(Windows 8 and 8.1 (32 bit and 64 bit –
.Note: For 64-bit versions of Windows Server 2003 R2 and Windows XP SP2, Microsoft Update KB930627 is required
For activation by Patch method, the crack for the 2019 version is set separately.
The Keygen method is set out in the Readme.txt file. In short, you should use the serials in the Serial.txt file before installing Keygen instead of inserting the Request Code into Keygen and getting the activation code.
Version 2019.012.20040 was installed on September 26, 98 in Windows 10 64-bit and – as shown in the image – was successfully activated; the Export and Print sections were also checked and had no problems.
File password (s): Download Here
Basic version: 565 MB
Update: 365 MB