One of the oldest and most standard software for managing, editing, and converting various photo formats into one another is the ACDSee Pro software. Although there are various software to do this, but since most users have adapted to their needs, this software has become one of the essential software on any system.
The software was very heavy in versions but with the increase in the capacity of heavy hardware systems it is no longer felt and the facilities and convenience of working with it have become overwhelming.
Features and Features of ACDSee Pro Software:
– Ability to define advanced information and tagging for a photo
– Save the original photo by saving a copy of it before editing
– Advanced photo editing in light and color
– Quick photo browsing
– Correct a photo’s light using a patented advanced technology
– Reduces photo noise, deletes extra objects, etc.
– Editing batches such as changing multiple file formats together
ACDSee Pro Program Tips:
– The latest installable version of Windows XP and Vista version 7 is located separately.
– Two versions of Pro and Ultimate are released, both of which are included; see the comparison between versions here .
Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon® 64 processor (2 GHz or faster)
2 GB RAM (6 GB RAM recommended)
512 MB Video RAM (VRAM)
DirectX 10 compatible graphics adapter
1024 x 768 display resolution (1920 x 1080 recommended)
2GB of available hard disk space
Microsoft® Windows® 7 (SP1), Windows® 8, Windows® 8.1 & Windows® 10
Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 9+
Microsoft® DirectX® 10.0 or higher
Windows Media Player 9.0
After installing and before running the program, copy and run the Patch file on the installation path of the program.
The Ultimate version has more features than the Professional version. But no 32-bit editing.
Download the latest version compatible with Windows XP and Vista
File password (s): Download Here
32-bit version: 135 MB
64-bit version: 243 MB
Mac OS Version: 37 MB